||Bond University, 14 University Dr, Robina, Gold Coast, Australia, 4226
||April 29 - May 01, 2020
Malvern Panalytical is the proud platinum sponsor at AXAA 2020. Malvern Panalytical unveils intelligent solutions for research at AXAA. This spans from sharing new application methods to achieving better research analysis and data interpretation; to new intelligent technology with improved user interface that still delivers uncompromised data quality. Look out for our array of analytical techniques including elemental analysis, fusion bead sample preparation, particle size and shape monitoring and near infra-red to help your laboratory achieve the highest level of data quality assurance.
Interactive sessions at our booth
- 30 Apr, 1.30 – 2pm: Launch of the industry's intelligent XRD - Empyrean III for high quality automated batch analysis for different sample types
- 1 May, 1.30 – 2pm: *Demo* Superior data quality of rivaling that of floorstanding diffractometers with the Aeris compact XRD
Interested in more XRD workshops?
- 20 - 21 Apr (Victoria): Better XRD data quality and results interpretation workshop. Register here
- 27 - 28 Apr (Queensland): Better XRD data quality and results interpretation workshop at Bond University. Register here
- Date: April 29 2020 - May 01 2020
- Time: 10:00 - 17:30 (GMT+10:00) AUS Eastern [Brisbane]
- Country: Australia
- Location: Bond University, 14 University Dr, Robina, Gold Coast, Australia, 4226
- Event type: Seminar
- Language: English
Dr Uwe König, Global Mining, Minerals and Metals Manager at Malvern Panalytical
Dr König is based in Malvern Panalytical’s supply center in the Netherlands. Since joining the company in 2005, he has been responsible for helping mining, minerals and metals related research and industrial companies in sharing knowledge through on-site visits, international conferences and local workshops. His specialty is in the development of new analytical solutions for exploration, process monitoring and optimization in the mining and metals industries. These include mobile, laboratory-based and online monitoring solutions.
Dr König studied geology and applied mineralogy at Martin-Luther-University Halle (Germany) and the UFPA (Universidade Federal do Para) Belem (Brazil). In 2006, he reached his PhD in the field of applied mineralogy.
Dr Marco Sommariva, Head Application Specialist for XRD Competency Center from our HQ in the Netherlands
Dr Sommariva studied Material Science in Milan (Italy), with a thesis on synthesis and characterization of solid electrolytes for lithium batteries. Marco then moved on with a post-doc at the British ISIS neutron source working on a project about complex hydrides for hydrogen storage, before joining Malvern Panalytical in 2011. He is the head of Malvern Panalytical's XRD Competency Center in the Netherlands.
Register for event