Aug 3 2010
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64d4b1/strategic_analysis) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Strategic Analysis of the Asia Pacific Coating Resins Industry" to their offering.
Slides 1 to 109 provide the current and future trends of the Coating Resins market in Asia Pacific from 2003 to 2013. In this study, the base year is 2008, and the forecast period is from 2009 to 2013.
- Manufacturers have developed a variety of coating technologies, which differ in final product attributes. These technologies vary according to the substrate, curing conditions, and method of application.
- There are four principle categories of coating technologies - water-base, solvent-base, powder, and radiation cured coatings. Resin manufacturers need to carefully consider the type of resin that is best suitable with the differing technologies in order to maximize on resin properties and final product output.
- All the different coating technologies have performance attributes that make them well suited for certain applications. Some performance characteristics relate to the type of finish that can be achieved, and in other cases, the performance attributes provide flexibility to the formulator and coating applicator.
- There are many drivers for the development of new coating technologies, but environmental compliance remains the most important.
Key Technologies for Coating Resin
- Solvent-base: Low/medium solids (conventional) and high solids
- Powder coatings
- Radiation curing
Key Topics Covered:
- APAC Coating Resins Outlook
- Coating Resins
- Market Analysis of APAC Coating Resins Market