To answer common questions and educate users on the simplicity of Loctite® brand anaerobic adhesives and sealants, Henkel Corporation has introduced a series of short videos that will appear on YouTube and on Loctite® websites. Running approximately 60 seconds each, these videos succinctly illustrate the simplicity of using, applying and removing these adhesives.
There are currently eight Loctite® How-To instructional videos focusing on a range of topics:
- disassembling parts treated with Loctite® red high strength threadlocker;
- applying Loctite® threadlocker in a blind-hole application;
- applying Loctite® wicking threadlocker;
- applying Loctite® retaining compound;
- applying Loctite® 660™ Quick Metal® retaining compound;
- applying Loctite® gasket eliminator on rigid flanges;
- removing Loctite® gasket eliminator; and
- applying and removing new Loctite® 5203™ flange sealant.
“Over the years, we have received many questions about applying, using and removing Loctite® threadlockers and sealants,” explains John Borden, global market development manager for Henkel’s general industrial business. “As they say, ‘a picture is worth a thousand words.’ This video series is our effort to illustrate anaerobic use visually for the end users of this technology in an easily accessible format, and to provide high quality, technically accurate information.”