Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2015 - Photovoltaic Encapsulants to Drive EVA Demand In The Future
GBI Research's report, "Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2015 - Photovoltaic Encapsulants to Drive EVA Demand In The Future", provides an in-depth analysis of the global Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) industry. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the EVA markets in the major regions of the world. The report contains demand, production analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, end use analysis and forecasts, and market share analysis of the major producers in the major regions of the world. In addition, it includes demand and production forecasts for the major countries in all geographies. The report also contains the historic and forecast price trends for all the regions. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global EVA market covering all the major parameters.
- Demand and production of EVA at global level from 2005 to 2009 and forecasts for six years to 2015.
- Demand and production of EVA for all the major regions of the world.
- Detailed demand analysis of EVA by key end use industries at global level and for all the major regions.
- Detailed EVA demand analysis by major countries in all the regions.
- Price analysis and forecasts of EVA for all the major regions of the world.
- Competitive landscape of EVA market at global level and also for all the major regions of the world.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the butadiene markets in all the major regions.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the EVA industry globally.
- Benefit from GBI Research's advanced insight into each of the regional markets through detailed demand and production forecasts, end use analysis and competitive landscape analysis.
- Multiply your revenue streams by identifying the key growth sectors and geographies.
- Develop invest-divest strategies through knowledge of the global, regional and key country market sizes, growth trends and competitive landscapes.
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends shaping and driving the EVA markets in various regions.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market landscape and the factors shaping it.