Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: The Future of Global Construction Aggregates to 2015.
- Top level overview of global construction aggregates market
- Global market environment
- Construction aggregates consumption in value and volume terms at regional and further divided at country level
- Construction aggregates turnover value
- Details of top construction aggregates producers globally
- Deals and news analysis
This report is the result of WMI's extensive market, company and deals research covering the global construction aggregates market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis, and charts, the report covers the following categories:
- Sand and gravel
- Crushed stones
- Other aggregates
The report provides data for the historic years (2006-2010), and forecasts from 2011 through 2015 along with growth rates. The report covers the performance of the overall global construction aggregates market along with individual performances of each category. It also includes the company profiles of the top construction aggregates producers globally and five year deals analysis, and important news summary.
- Historical consumption data of construction aggregates for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual construction aggregates categories for 2006-10 market value and forecasts till 2015
- Profiles of top construction aggregates producers globally
- Five years deals analysis, and important news
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight on global construction aggregates market with current, historic and forecast consumption figures
- Gain insights into current, historic and forecast consumption figures at regional and further divided at country level
- Get insight on the construction aggregates categories of the global construction aggregates market
- Identify top producers in the global construction aggregates market along with profiles of all those companies
- Deals and news summary
During the review period, the consumption value of global construction aggregates grew at a CAGR of 7.26%. While South America experienced the fastest growth in consumption value during the review period, Asia-Pacific and Europe led the market in terms of contribution to global construction aggregates consumption value in 2010. Until 2007, a combination of low interest rates and easy access to credit led to a boom in the global residential construction market resulting in high demand for aggregates, particularly in developed markets such as the US. However, the sub-prime crisis that emerged in the US in late 2007 led to a fall in demand for residential properties in 2008, a trend that spread to other countries and lead to a global economic crisis towards the end of 2008. The crisis had a negative impact on the construction industries of the majority of countries worldwide. However in order to counter construction industry declines, the majority of governments across the world introduced substantial stimulus packages comprising huge investments in infrastructure projects, a move which led to increased demand for aggregates from the infrastructure construction market. The impact of the global economic crisis was comparatively less in developing nations, the majority of which recorded strong construction industry growth, and consequently demand for aggregates, despite the global crisis. The value of consumption of construction aggregates globally is expected to increase at a faster rate throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 10.68%.