Umeco will be exhibiting on stand 8B/C44 at Composites Europe 2012 in the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre - 9 to 11 October 2012.
Our activities are truly global and focused on delivering advanced composites innovation and a range of services, from structural and process materials to tooling and distribution solutions to our customers. Our products, which include prepregs and fully compatible vacuum bagging systems and consumables*, are used in the automotive, aerospace, defence, wind energy, recreation, and marine industries operating around the world.
We will be exhibiting a number of items on our stand, including:
- UBC's Coren urban bike, created by UBC's designer Christian Zanzotti. The frame is made using Umeco's epoxy prepregs incorporating high tensile strength carbon fibres generally used for structural assemblies on Formula One monocoques.
- A staggered sandwich panel demonstrating how our Structural & Process materials' products work harmoniously in the production of large Out-of-Autoclave (OoA) structures.
- Two prosthetic limbs, one for everyday use and the other for use by athletes competing at national and international sporting events, have been manufactured by our European customers using Umeco prepregs.
- A selection of automotive components depicting the application of our structural and cosmetic prepregs.
- A selection of hand-held exhibits demonstrating the application of our tooling prepregs, including our award-winning (JEC 2011 - Equipment Category) Carbovar technology, an innovation in composite tooling which dramatically enhances tooling durability through the adhesion of a nano-crystalline Invar (Nannovate NV) surface coating. Other exhibits include our DForm and standard tooling prepregs.
- We will have a selection of ancillary process material products, including vacuum bagging consumables, infusion materials and reusable vacuum systems, all demonstrating that we provide a comprehensive service to the composites industry by offering complementary products for all aspects of the composites manufacturing process.
Umeco's representatives will be available to discuss all of the above exhibits, as well as your immediate and future requirements.
To discover what Umeco brings to the industry, please visit us on stand 8b/C44 in the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre, Germany between 9 and 11 October 2012.
Upper image: UBC's Coren urban bike courtesy and UBC GmbH
Lower image: Staggered sandwich panel Umeco
*Our Process materials' distributor Flugzeug Union Süd will also be exhibiting at the show, stand 8B/F18.