Research and Markets has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook in Brazil to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook in Brazil to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Brazil PET industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the PET industry in Brazil. The report covers Brazil PET plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents PET demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major PET producers in Brazil. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Brazil PET industry including all the major parameters.
- PET industry supply scenario in Brazil from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned PET plants in Brazil with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- PET industry market dynamics in Brazil from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming PET plants
- Company shares of key PET producers in the country