Research and Markets has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Global Solar PV Markets - Analysis of Module Price and other Dynamics" to their offering.
The global Photovoltaic (PV) market has grown significantly over the last five years despite the global downturn, numerous adjustments to countries' PV feed-in tariffs and the implementation of PV annual caps. Global solar PV installations experienced remarkable growth in 2011 as compared to 2010 with growth rate of over 70%. The reduction of incentives on solar PV modules and installation prices in several European countries affected growth in 2012. The annual installed capacity was about 29.6 Gigawatts (GW) in 2011 and approximately 31 GW in 2012.
The total cost of a solar PV system comprises the solar PV module price, the Balance of System (BOS) and the installation cost. As the efficiency of solar modules increases, the area required for installation decreases, which results in a decrease in the number of solar modules installed and the cost of solar PV installation.
The scope of view point includes -
- Analysis of historical price trends in solar PV modules Market
- Future Forecast for solar PV module price
- Analysis on grid parity for solar PV
Reasons to buy
This viewpoint analyses solar PV module market and changing dynamics in the sector. It will allow a reader to -
- Understand the solar PV module price trends and their performance, efficiency.
- Understand cost analysis of solar PV plants including Balance of System (BOS) cost
- A detailed idea on grid parity for solar PV market