Research and Markets has announced the addition of a new report "Global Market for Emission Control Catalysts: National and Regional Regulations Drive the Global Market" to their offering.
This research service identifies the major industry challenges, drivers, restraints, regional trends, and application segment trends in the global emission control catalysts market. The research covers four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. It provides revenue forecasts at the top level and percentage splits across end-user applications at the segment level. Competitive structure and market share analysis has been done at top level and at the segment level. Unit shipment and pricing trends have been discussed for the mobile segment. Three big predictions are offered about the future of the market.
Market Overview - Definitions
- The study examines the market for emission control catalysts under two broad segments:
- Mobile emission control catalysts
- Stationary emission control catalysts
- The unit shipments and revenue of the catalysts formulation include only those of the chemistries and exclude revenues from wash-coats, substrates, and other parts of the catalytic converters.
- The catalysts formulation is either a single metal or a combination of active metals that include platinum, palladium, rhodium, vanadium, and zeolites. Supporting and stabilizing agents such as oxides of tungsten, titanium ,and molybdenum are excluded from the revenue.
- Unit shipments are represented in kilograms, and the revenue is expressed in $ million. The price of the catalysts are represented as the average price per kilogram of the catalysts.
- The study discusses the unit shipments and revenue for the mobile application segment.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key dynamics impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the regulatory trends in the market?
- What is the competitive scenario in the market? How is it expected to change in the future?
- Which segments are poised to grow in the future?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvldcd/global_market_for