Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemical Cleaning Products in Italy" report to their offering.
This report supplies information on the Chemical cleaning producsts Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends.
- Product technology: formulation and mixing of chemicals that can be used for cleaning purposes. The main substance in detergents is a surface-acting agent (surfactant), to which other substances such as fragrances may be added. In other cleaning products, the main substance is often a raw material (e.g. alcohol).
- Function: to clean and treat various substrates (i.e., fabrics dishes, floors and other surfaces) of various materials (ceramic, glass, varnish or enamel, steel, plastic, etc.) in order to eliminate stains and dirt and/or to maintain the desired characteristics of the material treated (its softness, colour, brightness, etc.).
- Client categories: there is a wide variety of distribution channels; the end customers are households and professional users including hotels, restaurants and bars, caterers, hospitals, rest homes, offices, barracks, penal institutions, industrial laundry operators, ships and manufacturing companies. Large-scale consumers of cleaning products often obtain supplies directly from producers.
- A.V.T. S.R.L.
- Bettari Detergenti S.R.L.
- C.A.M.P.I. Centro Applicazione Moderni Prodotti Industriali S.R.L.
- D.A.F. Alimentare S.R.L.
- Ecochem S.R.L.
- Faren Industrie Chimiche S.P.A.
- Gruppo Desa S.P.A.
- Heart Italiana S.R.L.
- I.C.E. For S.P.A.
- Kemeco S.R.L.
- Madel S.P.A.
- Nettuno S.R.L.
- Paglieri S.P.A.
- Raro S.R.L.
- S.A.I. Societa' Alcooli Industriali S.P.A.
- Tavola S.P.A.
- Uni.Ra. S.R.L.
- Vircol S.R.L.
- Werner & Mertz Professional S.R.L.
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxqwlr/chemical_cleaning