Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Metals Pastes for Solar Cells: Technology Research Trend and Market Forecast" report to their offering.
Metal pastes are one of the key components that affect solar cell efficiency. Especially, front electrodes are known to have the greatest influence on solar cell efficiency. Consequentially, there is a very high entry barrier in the front electrode market. Front electrode paste manufacturers are falling behind top tier companies in terms of performance. They are also poor records in launching new products. Accordingly, the front electrode market is still being dominated by Top 2 companies, Heraeus and DuPont.
In the case of the rear electrode market, where there is a relative low entry barrier, it is becoming Red Ocean with market entry of numerous companies.
To gain the upper hand in the metal paste market, multi-faceted analysis is necessary. This report provides in-depth analysis based on classification into markets, technologies, and prices.
Key Topics Covered:
Section I : market analysis
- Analysis of metal paste suppliers of major Chinese solar cell manufacturers (Front Ag, Rear Ag, Rear Al)
- Forecast of global and major 8 metal paste markets (based on demand, and market revenue)
Section II : Technology and research trend
- Analysis of patent trends of Top 3 companies (DuPont, Heraeus, Ferro)
- New product launch trend
- Trend in research on metal pastes for solar cells
- Trend in research on metal pastes for high efficiency solar cells
- Major business trend
Section III : Price trend and cost analysis
- Development of Ag and Al LME prices
- Metal paste price forecast
Appendix : Metal Paste basic theory
- Advanced Nano Products
- Cell Production
- Cheil Industries
- China Sunergy
- Daejoo Electronic Materials
- Dongjin Semichem
- FERRO Elelctronic Material
- Front Ag paste
- Giga solar materials
- JA Solar
- Jinko Solar
- Rear Ag paste
- Rear Al paste
- Yingli Solar
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npz2pr/metals_pastes_for