Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Aluminum Rolling Industry Report - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
As of late 2013, the capacity of aluminum foil in China, as the world's largest producer of aluminum sheets, strips and foils, hit 3.4 million tons/a; the capacity of aluminum cold rolling sheet/strip and aluminum hot rolling strip both reached 12.5 million tons/a. In particular, 1+4 hot continuous rolling played a large part of hot rolling strip production line, making up 43.6% of the total hot rolling capacity.
China also boasts the largest net exporter of aluminum rolling products in the world. In 2013, China's net export of aluminum sheet/strip and aluminum foil realized 1.214 million tons and 699,000 tons. Due to technical shortcomings, most of China's imports are high-precision aluminum sheet/strip products.
Driven by robust demand from downstream sectors like automobile, packaging and printing, China is seeing a rising demand for aluminum sheet/strip/foil. In 2013, China's apparent consumption of aluminum sheet/strip and aluminum foil grew by 8.4% and 4.9% from a year earlier, respectively. In 2014-2016,it is expected that the CAGRs of aluminum sheet/strip and aluminum foil will claim roughly 11.0% and 9.0%, respectively. The high-end aluminum sheet/strip/foil products such as aerospace-grade thick aluminum sheet, auto body aluminum sheet/strip, and high-voltage anode electron foil are projected to be a major driving force of the growth.
Confident about future alumium sheet/strip/foil marekt, leading domestic alumium rolling enterprsies including Southwest Aluminum (Group) Co., Ltd, Shandong Nanshan Aluminum, Yunnan Aluminum, Loften Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd., and Guangdong Dongyangguang Aluminum have poured more invemsent in expanding the capacity of alumium rolling products.
Shandong Nanshan Aluminum is one of the industrial players involving in the whole industry chain relating to aluminum processing. In recent years, the company has stepped up efforts to expand the capacity of alumium products. In 2011, it rolled out the 200,000 tons/a oversized high-performance special aluminum alloy material production project; in 2013, the company launched new 120,000 tons/a alumium alloy castings and 14,000 tons/a large-scale high-precision die forging projects. These two projects are scheduled to be put into producion in 2015, by when, the company's aluminum rolling capaicty is expected to hit 2.22 million tons/a.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Aluminum Rolling Industry
2. Development of China Aluminum Smelting Industry
3. Development of China Aluminum Rolling Industry
4. Application of Aluminum Rolled Products in China
5. Major Aluminum Rolling Enterprises in China
6. Conclusion & Forecast
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (601600)
- China Zhongwang Holdings Limited (01333.HK)
- Guangdong Dongyangguang Aluminum Co., Ltd (600673)
- Guangxi Hezhou Guidong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. (GET)
- Henan Mingtai Al. Industrial Co., Ltd (601677)
- Jiangsu Zhonglian Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Loften Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd. (002379)
- Nantong Southlight Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Co.,Ltd. (600219)
- Xiashun Holdings Limited
- Xinjiang Joinworld Co., Ltd. (600888)
- Yunnan Aluminium Co. Ltd. (000807)
- Zhejiang Dongliang New Material Co., Ltd. (002082)
- Zhenjiang Dingsheng Aluminium Industries Joint-Stock Limited Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxffgv/china_aluminum