The MAX300-EGA Evolved Gas Analyzer from Extrel is the latest evolved gas analyzer within the high-performance MAX300 family of Extrel. It has been developed for combining with instrumentation in materials science, pharmaceutical and organic chemistry laboratories and features the 19 mm quadrupole mass filter from Extrel. High resolution, sensitivity, and flexibility make the MAX300-EGA ideal for the characterization and quantitation of off-gas.
The gas analyzer is provided with a 2 m heated transfer line, an extensive compound library, and the ability to import a variety of external signals and is optimized for interfacing with thermal analyzers and microreactors. The chemically inert capillary maintains the sample hot and under vacuum all the way from the furnace to the ionizer to prevent condensation and chemical interaction during transit. The Questor 5 software comes standard with the ability to receive external signals, like the start-of-heating signal from a TGA. Trend and manipulate data within Questor 5 or simply export it for use on a different platform.
The MAX300-EGA features the speed, flexibility and precision of the Extrel MAX300 family, optimized for evolved gas analysis.
The key features of the gas analyzer are:
- Heated transfer line
- Length: 2 m
- 200°C standard
- 300 and 400°C options available
- Mass analyzer: 19 mm quadrupole filter
- Operating frequency: 1.2 MHZ
- Mass Rang: 2-200 amu Standard
- 250, 300, and 500 amu options available
- Detectable components: Any gas or vapor with a molecular weight or fragment ion within the mass range
- Dynamic Range: Can Measure components from 100 % to 10 ppb*
- Ionizer: Disposable EI source
- Plug and play for Ease of Maintenance
- Filament: Two, one active and one spare with automatic switchover