The novel MARS 6 microwave reaction system from CEM brings a remarkable intelligence and ease of use to microwave sample preparation. It is completely redesigned with an impressive list of features and capabilities and was developed to make microwave sample preparation virtually effortless.
CEM’s new one touch technology is at the heart of the MARS 6 and is an unparalleled combination of over 30 years of microwave chemistry expertise with the most advanced software, sensor, and touchscreen technologies. It is similar to having a CEM chemist built into the system. By just selecting a One Touch method, the MARS 6 automatically recognizes the vessel type, the vessels are counted and all of the parameters necessary for a fast, complete reaction are determined.
The key features of the MARS 6 are:
- Choose from simple CEM One Touch™ Technology or MARS Classic method programming
- PowerMAX™ power control technology provides maximum energy to the sample for more complete digestions
- More power delivery at 1800W than any other microwave digestion system
- Large wide-format, high-resolution, acid-resistant touch screen and no external controllers needed
- Remarkably easy-to-use, intuitive onboard software
- Advanced sensor technology for vessel recognition, temperature and pressure control