The Hamamatsu MS series are mini spectrometer heads designed for integration into portable measurement equipment, by combining Hamamatsu‘s image and MEMS sensor technologies.
A CMOS image sensor equipped with a light receiving slit is used in the mini spectrometer. The internal optical system includes a convex lens on which nanoimprint forms a grating. As a result, the MS series is much smaller in size - less than one-third of the quantity of RC series mini-spectrometers that are already available on the market.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Thumb size: 27.6 × 16.8 × 13 mm
- Weight: 9 g
- Spectral response range: 340 to 750 nm and 640 to 1050 nm
- Spectral resolution: 14 nm and 20 nm
- Wavelength conversion factor for changing the image sensor pixel number to a wavelength is listed on test result sheet
- Installation into mobile measurement equipment
- Color monitoring for printers and printing machines (C10988MA-01)
- Installation into large size display (Color control device) (C10988MA-01)
- Fruit sugar content measurement / cereal taste test (C11708MA)
- Component analysis (C11708MA)