The TM series mini-spectrometers from Hamamatsu are polychromators that feature an image sensor, a driver circuit, and optical elements. Through an optical fiber, light is directed into the entry port of the TM series for measurement, and the spectrum measured with the integrated image sensor is sent as from the USB port to a PC for data acquisition.
These high-sensitive mini-spectrometers use a back-thinned type CCD image sensor. Their sensitivity is higher compared to the CMOS type, making them suitable for low-light-level measurement. The C10083CAH and the C10082CAH mini-spectrometers are high resolution models.
The TM series mini-spectrometers are supplied with an evaluation software that enables users to set measurement conditions, display graphs, and acquire and save data. As the function specification of DLL is disclosed, new measurement software can be created by end-users.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- High resolution: 1 nm (C10082CAH and C10083CAH)
- Integrated with back-thinned type CCD image sensor
- Sensitivity is about two orders of magnitude higher compared to CMOS type
- Adjustable spectral resolution by selecting slit width and NA
- High throughput due to transmission grating mad of quartz
- Easy to install into equipment
- Wavelength conversion factor is stored in internal memory
- Supports external trigger input
- Low-light-level measurement such as fluorescence measurement
- Evaluation of light source characteristics such as LED
- Semiconductor process control