Hamamatsu’s mini-spectrometer TF series is a polychromator designed in a thin, compact case that accommodates a driver circuit, image sensor, and optical elements. It is easy to acquire spectrum data by guiding measurement light inside a mini-spectrometer via an optical fiber, and transferring the quantified results to a computer through the USB connection.
The built-in high-sensitivity CMOS image sensor not only provides high sensitivity similar to that of a CCD camera, but it also achieves low power consumption. In addition, the trigger function allows spectroscopic measurement of pulse emissions. This function can also be utilized for short-term integration.
The C13053MA comes with free evaluation software, with functions for acquiring and saving data, setting measurement conditions, drawing graphs, etc. The DLL function specifications are also disclosed, so that users can develop their own original measurement software programs.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Trigger function
- Compact and thin case
- Built in high-sensitivity CMOS image sensor provides high sensitivity similar to that of a CCD camera
- Highly precise optical characteristics
- High throughput utilizing quartz transmission grating
- Can be installed in equipment
- Stores wavelength conversion factor in internal memory
- USB bus powered feature eliminates external power supply
- Thickness gage
- Plastic sorting
- Sugar content and acidity detection of foods