Hamamatsu Photonics’ mini-spectrometer TF series is a polychromator that comes in a compact, thin case housing an image sensor, optical elements, and a driver circuit.
Spectrum data can be obtained by directing measurement light into a mini-spectrometer via an optical fiber, and conveying the measured results via the USB connection to a PC.
The trigger function that can be also used for short-term integration allows spectroscopic measurement of pulse emissions. The product comprises of free evaluation software with functions for acquiring and saving data, setting measurement conditions, drawing graphs, etc.
Additionally, the DLL function specifications are revealed, so that users can construct customized measurement software programs.
- Compact with a thin case
- Trigger function
- Built-in InGaAs linear image sensor
- Stores wavelength conversion factor in internal memory
- High throughput using quartz transmission grating
- Easy installation in devices
- External power supply not needed (USB bus driven)