Serviceable up to +500 °F, EP13SPND-2 is a one part heat curing epoxy paste for structural bonding applications. This electrically insulative system has a non-drip application feature and delivers high tensile, tensile lap shear and compressive strength properties. It also offers superb dimensional stability and chemical resistance to fuels, oils, acids, bases and solvents. This dimensionally stable epoxy bonds well to many substrates including metals, glass, ceramics, composites, rubbers and most plastics. Typical cured bond line thickness is 0.002-0.008 inches. It is well suited for demanding structural bonding applications in the aerospace, specialty OEM and related industries.
- Serviceable from -60 °F to +500 °F [-51 °C to +260 °C]
- Tensile strength, 75 °F: 8,000-9,000 psi
- Tensile lap shear strength, aluminum to aluminum, 75 °F: 3,000 psi
- Compressive strength, 75 °F: 22,000-24,000 psi
- Volume resistivity, 75 °F: >1015 ohm-cm
- Dielectric constant, 75 °F, 60 Hz: 4.9