The Supreme 10HTS from Master Bond is a user-friendly, one component, silver conductive epoxy system featuring a remarkable array of properties together with remarkably simple processing. It does not require any mixing but does require oven curing at 250-300 °F. Most importantly, this multifaceted epoxy is a superb conductor of electricity. Its temperature resistance profile is really amazing; it is serviceable from 4 K to +400 °F.
The Supreme 10HTS has excellent bond strength both in peel and shear. It bonds well to a range of substrates, including ceramics, metals, glass, composites, and many rubbers and plastics. It is formulated to endure severe thermal cycling as well as mechanical and thermal shocks. It fully complies with the NASA low out gassing specifications.
Besides the properties stated above, the Supreme 10HTS has good chemical resistance against oils, water, many fuels, and various acids and bases. It retains its outstanding electrical conductivity even in extreme conditions. The Supreme 10HTS is also a reliable thermal conductor as it is a silver-filled system. This very versatile system is well-matched for the most challenging applications in the aerospace, electro-optic, specialty OEM, electronics, as well as a number of other types of high-tech industries.
- One component system; no mixing required before use; cures at 250-300 °F
- Easy application; needs minimal fixturing pressure
- Amazing temperature range of 4 K to +400 °F
- Commanding physical strength properties, including high-bonding strength
- Passes NASA low outgassing test
- Excellent electrical conductivity properties; contains high purity silver
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shocks
- Silver conductive
- Excellent physical strengths
- No mix, single component system
- Serviceability from 4 K to +400 °F
- NASA low outgassing approved
Silver Conductive Epoxy System Supreme 10HTS