The EP17HTND-2 is an easy to handle one component epoxy paste for bonding sealing and coating applications. It has outstanding resistance to several chemicals including acids, bases, salts, fuels, oils and many solvents, even at elevated temperatures. This epoxy system features excellent physical strength properties and a superb electrical insulation profile. EP17HTND-2 is also distinctive in that it has very low exotherm upon curing. Its service temperature range is from -80 °F to +650 °F [-62 °C to +343 °C].
EP17HTND-2 passes NASA low outgassing testing and therefore can be utilized in vacuum applications. It is often recommended for use in the aerospace, oil and chemical processing, and specialty OEM industries.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use
- Shore D Hardness, 75 °F: 80-90
- Tensile strength, 75 °F: 10,000-12,000 psi
- Glass transition temperature: 230-240 °C
- Service temperature range -80 °F to +650 °F [-62 °C to +343 °C]