MasterSil 151Med is an optically clear, flexible, high performance potting and encapsulation compound with a long working life after mixing. It exhibits superior electrical insulation properties and very low shrinkage upon cure. MasterSil 151Med is resistant to vibration/shock and has a service operating temperature range of -65 °F to +400 °F [-54 °C to +204 °C]. It meets USP Class VI requirements for medical device applications.
- Elongation, 75 °F: 120-150%
- Volume resistivity, 75 °F: 1014 ohm-cm
- Refractive index, 75 °F: 1.43
- Meets USP Class VI specifications
- Passes ISO 10993-5 for cytotoxicity