EP62-1BF is a two part epoxy featuring the ability to withstand immersion in aggressive chemicals including acids, bases and solvents, even at high temperatures. This low exotherm system has a mixed viscosity of 2,000-5,000 cps, enabling it to be used for potting small components. EP62-1BF is thermally stable, has a glass transition temperature (Tg) of 125-135 °C and is serviceable over the wide temperature range of -60 °F to +400 °F [-51 °C to +204 °C].
- Tensile strength, 75 °F: 8,000-9,000 psi
- Elongation, 75 °F: 3-5%
- Hardness, 75 °F: 80-90 Shore D
- Glass transition temperature (Tg) :125-135 °C
- Volume resistivity, 75 °F: >1014 ohm-cm
- Service temperature range -60 °F to +400 °F [-51 °C to +204 °C]