Equipped with a modern design and user interface, the SpiritIT Flow-X series is considered to be the most accurate and secure flow computer currently available on the market today. Applicable for gas, liquid, and steam applications, this series of highly accurate flow computers provides users with a configurable functionality that allows for full control of any flow measurement system. The hardware and software of the SpiritIT Flow-X have been certified against the most stringent legal metrology standards.
- Supports GERG-2008 which is the most accurate and versatile equation of state for natural gas.
- The Flow-X/M module is the single stream building block for all SpiritIT Flow computer products and enclosures with each module.
- This module provides users with increasingly sufficient communication ports and IO for any oil and gas meter run.
- The SpiritIT Flow-X configuration and operation is touch-screen based.
- A single screen can be used to access multiple flow computers.
- Remote access available from any web client over a secure HTTPS connection.
- Flow-Xpress software
- Provides users with unlimited customization of the comprehensive gas and liquid applications in both metric and U.S. customary units.
- Equipped with advanced control functions that provide the user with additional system savings, including:
- Embedded flow
- Valve and sampling control functions, useful for limiting the use of a PLC or a sampler controller
- Seamlessly integrates with SpiritIT eXLerate, the ABB measurement automation software, thereby creating a Power Package to enable smart metering solutions.
Controlling Flow Measurement in Gas, Liquid and Steam Applications
SpiritIT eXLerate software - Picture 1
SpiritIT eXLerate software - Picture 2