DynaTOM is the world’s first and only laboratory micro-CT system engineered and designed specifically for your most demanding in situ dynamic experiments. Time dependent imaging for non-destructive 3D study of materials in real-world conditions has been a major motivation for X-ray tomography for decades. Where conventional micro-CT designs have fallen short, TESCAN has risen to meet this challenge with the DynaTOM: a platform dedicated to enabling new science and applications through dynamic tomography.
- Ideal for complex in-situ research and imaging of delicate samples
- Unique gantry-based design - sample does not rotate
- Continuous scanning with times exceeding 10 seconds per rotation
- Software tools for 4D acquisition and reconstruction
- Pre-screening for synchrotron beamtime
Dynamic imaging of germinating seeds