Specac has launched the Arrow™ ATR that enables rapid evaluation of a variety of liquid analytes. Sample batches can be created away from the spectrometer on sample slides made of recycled polypropylene. Thus, users can reduce sample handling and improve their productivity.
A simple aluminum puck can be used to interface the Arrow™ with the Quest series of ATR accessories.
- Retrofittable to all existing Quest™ units
- Batch preparation of samples can be done ex-situ
- Cleaning is not required
- Ultra-thin silicon wafer ATR
- Ex-situ sample preparation
- Batch sample preparation
- Created from recycled materials
- Samples can be archived
- Clinical research
- Paints and glues
- Food and beverage
Users can get in touch with Specac to know more about the benefits of Arrow™ for their laboratory.