The Atlas™ series autotouch hydraulic press from Specac is offered in various load configurations - 8t, 15t, 25t and 40t. They are bench-top presses with fully programmable, microprocessor-controlled, power-assisted hydraulics for easy usage and repeatability. The ergonomically designed instruments only have a small footprint and low noise characteristic, which enables it to be used for many applications in advanced laboratories as well as in heavy industrial environments.
The Atlas™ series autotouch hydraulic presses are fully compatible with Specac pellet die assemblies and other Specac sample preparation accessories, thereby making them suitable for XRF and FTIR pelletizing applications in atomic and molecular spectroscopy.
- Colour touch screen control with LED backlight control
- Simple user operation processing with the aid of prompts and symbols
- Programmable microprocessor controlled pressure application and release
- End of cycle alarm or indication
- Maintain load applied from automatic top up
- Fully CE marked
- Integral high clarity PETG safety guards
- Fully compatible with Specac sample preparation accessories
We are finding that the Autotouch Press is an excellent piece of equipment and has definitely become our press of choice, as I hoped it would. We definitely made the correct choice with this product and it has raised our productivity levels when compared to the Atlas Power.
I can’t give too much away about our application, but I can tell you that we press powders into pellets for our XRF.
Dave Morgan - Johnson Matthey, a FTSE 100 Chemical Company