The Golden Gate ATR Accessory available from Specac is a high performance, single reflection monolithic diamond ATR product that includes a Type IIIA diamond ATR element metal-bonded into a tungsten carbide mount to deliver excellent durability and remarkable chemical resistance.
The combination of inherent inertness, robust design and strength of the Golden Gate diamond ATR element makes this ATR accessory suitable for achieving high-quality spectral data in the analysis of a wide range of materials including hard, abrasive, corrosive, or reactive materials.
The main features of the Standard Golden Gate ATR are:
- Rugged Type IIIA monolithic diamond ATR element
- Little or no sample preparation required
- Hard, inert, sapphire self-levelling pressure anvil
- Quick-release bridge opens clear of ATR stage
- High pressure load bridge for excellent quality of spectral data
- Built-in pressure control for reproducible results
- Wide choice of advanced ATR top plate options
- Compatible with a range of upgradeable sampling options for advanced ATR material analysis