Brillant 240 - Semi-Automatic Cut-Off Machine
The Brillant 240 is a compact and flexible semi-automatic abrasive cut-off machine with a 254 mm/10” cut-off wheel for workpieces or samples up to Ø 95 mm. This machine combines the benefits and speed of a manual cut-off machine with the advantages of an automatic abrasive cutter.
For more information and quote request visit: https://www.atm-m.com/brillant-240
The semi-automatic Brillant 240 equipped with an integrated hand lever with electromechanical lever brake. It can be operated with one hand and makes vertical cuts or the positioning of the cut-off wheel easier than before. The stainless steel cutting table can be used in manual mode by a hand wheel (traverse cut), or with a dynamic automatic drive. The latter allows the pulsed cut and the Care-Cut (oscillation cut for chop cuts). For more complex cutting tasks, the Brillant 240 can be equipped with an optional automatic cross table to perform serial cuts.
- Manual Y-axis with electromechanical lever brake
- 7" Touch-Screen user interface with intuitive ATM user software
- Automatic travel X-axis - manual travel via hand wheel
- Cutting-force dependent feed control (X-axis)
- Superior LED illumination of cutting chamber
- Parallel setting of wheel guard during cutting sequences increases cutting capacity
- Opening on both sides for long parts
Run Time - 2:27