Brillant 240 - Semi-Automatic Cut-Off Machine
The Brillant 240 is a compact and flexible semi-automatic abrasive cut-off machine with a 254 mm/10” cut-off wheel for workpieces or samples up to Ø 95 mm. This machine combines the benefits and speed of a manual cut-off machine with the advantages of an automatic abrasive cutter.
The semi-automatic Brillant 240 equipped with an integrated hand lever with an electromechanical lever brake. It can be operated with one hand and makes vertical cuts or the positioning of the cut-off wheel easier than before. The stainless steel cutting table can be used in manual mode by a hand wheel (traverse cut), or with a dynamic automatic drive. The latter allows the pulsed cut and the Care-Cut (oscillation cut for chop cuts). For more complex cutting tasks, the Brillant 240 can be equipped with an optional automatic cross table to perform serial cuts.
- Manual Y-axis with electromechanical lever brake
- 7" Touch-Screen user interface with intuitive ATM user software
- Automatic travel X-axis - manual travel via handwheel
- Cutting-force dependent feed control (X-axis)
- Superior LED illumination of cutting chamber
- The parallel setting of wheel guard during cutting sequences increases cutting capacity
- Opening on both sides for long parts
Run Time - 2:27