The market potential of the Japanese chemical market is enormous and business opportunities abound. However, unraveling the maze of whos who, and who does what is a daunting task. Heres the solution youve been looking for.
Published in March 2010, The Chemical Directory of Japan 2010 has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to Japans ever-changing chemical industry.
This Directory will give you an all round view of Japans chemical and associated industries. It will be of benefit for all people looking for details regarding the total Chemical industry in Japan, and will be a valuable reference for those in the fields of market consultation, product development, chemical production and import and export of chemicals and products from Japan.
If you need to source from, or sell, Chemicals, plastics, coatings, specialty chemicals, petrochemicals, polymers, solvents, intermediates, or organics; or if youre looking to break into this appealing market, the new Chemical Directory of Japan 2010 will provide you with hundreds of fresh business contacts - and help you keep track of old ones - quickly and easily.
This one directory covers the entire Japanese chemical industries sector.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Pinpoint key executives
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the Japanese chemical industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date information you need.
Look at the depth of information youll get in The Chemical Directory of Japan 2010:
- Full company address, telephone and fax contact details.
- Web and email addresses.
- Names of key management and trading personnel.
- Product produced or sold.
6 Great Reasons to order your copy of The Chemical Directory of Japan 2010:
- Save time: no need to search the internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
- Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
- Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily
- Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
- Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
- Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cover Page
- Company Profiles
- Research Index