Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: North America Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Industry to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants.
North America Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Industry to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData's report, North America Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Industry to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of North America Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) industry. The research presents major market trends affecting VCM in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major VCM producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
The report will be checked for the latest information upon purchase. It will be dispatched within a maximum of 48 business hours (excluding weekends).
- VCM industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2015 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in North America from 2000 to 2015
- Information of all active and planned petrochemical plants in North America with capacity forecasts to 2015
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- VCM industry market dynamics in North America from 2000 to 2015 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2015 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in North America with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming petrochemical plants in North America
- Company shares of key competitors in North America and across major countries in the region
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the VCM industry in North America
- Benefit from GlobalData's advanced insight on the VCM industry in North America
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the VCM industry in North America
- Understand the market positioning of VCM producers in North America
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in North America