Advances in science and technology of Mn+1AXn phases from Woodhead Publishing presents the most-up-to-date and comprehensive research data on MAX phases, targeting the continuing research of advanced materials and ceramics, and describing current and potential applications of the technology.
Advances in science and technology of Mn+1AXn phases provides a comprehensive review of synthesis, microstructures, properties, and ab-initio calculations of Mn+1AXn phases. An overview of the current challenges and opportunities of Mn+1AXn phases that exhibit some of the best attributes of metals and ceramics is included.
Written by highly-knowledgeable well-respected researchers, this book will be an invaluable reference for the professional materials and ceramics societies, as well as a reference source for postgraduate students of materials science and engineering. Ceramic researchers, materials scientists and engineers, materials physicists and chemists will also find the book a strong resource.
Advances in Science and Technology of Mn+1AXn features:
- the most up-to-date and comprehensive research data on MAX phases is presented
- written by highly knowledgeable and well-respected researchers in the field
- discusses new and unusual properties
- describes current and potential applications
- addresses challenges and opportunities