Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg. Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg. Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually , contains timely and accurage industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 33441: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing semiconductors and other components for electronic applications. Examples of products made by these establishments are capacitors, resistors, microprocessors, bare and loaded printed circuit boards, electron tubes, electronic connectors, and computer modems.
- Electron Tube Manufacturing
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic Capacitors
- Electronic Resistors
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 33441 - Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Mfg is:
- 63% comparable to SIC 3679 - Electronic Components n.e.c.
- 100% comparable to SIC 3674 - Semiconductors & related devices
- Semiconductors and related devices
- Semiconductor diodes and rectifiers
- Integrated circuits, semiconductor networks, etc.
- Light sensitive devices Radiation sensors
- Misc. transistors & switches
- Electronic components, nec
- Electronic circuits
- Commutators, electronic
- Delay lines
- Impedance conversion units, high frequency
- Microwave components
- Misc. electronic circuits
- Electronic switches
- Step positioners, for transmitting equipment
- Switches, stepping
- Video triggers, except remote control TV devices