Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global)" report to their offering.
Plimsoll's Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 500 largest Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global) companies.
The Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 500 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 4.8%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll's unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Steel Pipe & Tube Manufacturers (Global) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lb4whg/steel_pipe_and