Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Silver Inks and Pastes Market - 2013" report to their offering.
The report quantifies the market opportunities for silver inks and pastes in electronics applications over the next eight years. In the report, we consider how the industry's latest commercial strategies and technical developments, as well as the persistent environment of high silver prices, which has been in effect for over 18 months now, have affected the market for printed silver in electronics. We identify the applications in which printed silver will generate revenue for the industry in the near- and mid-term, and we examine the key players in the silver inks/pastes markets. The report provides granular, eight-year volume and revenue forecasts for this business by application and by material.
Printed silver, with its superior conductivity, stability, and ease-of-use in printing applications, has long held a critical place in electronics applications, and suppliers of printable silver materials have enjoyed a fortunate history of new applications - home electronics, computers and displays, photovoltaics, etc. - for their materials.
The report analyses the following, shifting, opportunities for silver inks and pastes:
- the traditional electronics applications for printed silver - circuit boards, membrane switches, resistive heaters, keyboards, etc. - and look for opportunities for thick-film silver pastes to continue to make money.
- the changes in the photovoltaics industry and discuss how changes in the business environment are damaging the growth of printed silver in this sector.
- rising applications - in OLEDs, in other new kinds of displays, and in sensors for pervasive electronics - that may be able to make up for losses elsewhere.
- Finally, we consider whether the nanosilver revolution will ever happen, or if it is time to give up on nanosilver-based electronics.
- thick-film electronics (printed circuit boards)
- membrane switches
- resistive heaters
- discrete electronic components
- and other printed circuitry applications)
- displays (plasma and other displays)
- OLEDs (both lighting and displays)
Key Topics At A Glance
Executive Summary: Silver Inks and Paste
E.1 Major Changes Since NanoMarkets' 2012 Report on Silver Inks and Pastes
E.2 Where is the Money in Silver Inks and Pastes?
E.3 Key Firms to Watch in the Silver Inks and Pastes Industry
E.4 Summary of the Eight-Year Forecasts for Silver Inks and Pastes
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Silver Inks and Pastes: Technology, Products and Key Suppliers
2.1 Are High Silver Prices Here to Stay?
2.2 The Future of Silver-Based Electronic Inks and Pastes
2.3 The Future of Competitive Materials
2.4 Key Suppliers of Silver Inks and Pastes
2.5 Key Points from this Chapter
Chapter Three: Applications for Silver Inks and Pastes
3.1 Thick Film Electronics and Printed Silver
3.2 Photovoltaic Panels
3.3 Printed Silver in Displays and Lighting
3.4 Other Likely Applications for Printed Silver
3.5 Key Points from this Chapter
Chapter Four: Eight-Year Forecasts for Silver Inks and Pastes
4.1 Forecasting Methodology
4.2 Forecasts for Silver Inks and Pastes by Application
4.3 Eight-Year Forecasts for Silver Inks and Pastes by Material
4.4 Summaries of the Silver Inks and Pastes Forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9z3bz/silver_inks_and