The new E1100 hand-held combustion analyzer from E Instruments is a rugged unit for boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications.
Pre-calibrated and field replaceable sensors allow for easy diagnostics and replacements to reduce “down-time” and costly repair charges.
• Field-Replaceable & Pre-Calibrated Gas
• Sensors for O2 and CO
• Built-In Printer (Non-Thermal)
• Unbreakable Metal Probe Connectors
• Now with Bluetooth Wireless Communication
The E1100 Also Includes:
- O2 (0-25%) and CO (0-8000 ppm) Sensors
- Efficiency, Excess Air, and CO2% Calculated Values
- Stack Gas & Ambient Air Temperature Measurements
- Draft & Differential Pressure Measurements
- 12” Probe with 10’ Dual Hose and Optional Hose Extensions
- Rechargeable Battery & AC Charger
- Internal Memory (900 tests) to Save Data
- Software Package with USB & Bluetooth Communications
- Vinyl Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
About E Instruments
E Instruments International designs, manufactures and markets a complete range of innovative instrumentation solutions encompassing Combustion Gas Analyzers, Emissions Analyzers, Indoor Air Quality, and Calibration equipment especially designed for the power, process, industrial, institutional, food, and HVAC markets.