Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Test and Measurement in the Global Electronics Manufacturing Services Market" report to their offering.
This study analyzes growth opportunities and current trends in test and measurement for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers. Increasing complexity of electronic assembly and miniaturization of components have bolstered demand for testing services.
Original equipment manufacturers are increasing reliance on EMS partners for product quality assurance. The study includes a detailed analysis into opportunities for EMS providers and test and measurement vendors as well as market challenges.
The study includes an analysis of products, region, and technology as well as a competitive analysis and gap analysis for accurate market intelligence to aid business decisions.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Test and Measurement in the Electronics Manufacturing Services Market
- Test and Measurement Equipment Providers: Gap Analysis
- North America Breakdown
- Western Europe Breakdown
- Central and Eastern Europe Breakdown
- Asia-Pacific Breakdown
- Rest of World Breakdown
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l7gf6w/test_and