Pecora has expanded its Pecora-Deck™ product line to include 800 FC.
This versatile system is:
- Seamless, two component, fluid-applied, elastomeric, polyurethane multi-coat deck coating system
- Fast cure allowing for reduction in labor cost and facility down time
- High solids, low odor for demanding exterior and interior applications
- Low VOC and complies with:
- Federal EPA regulations
- South Coast Air Quality Management District regulations
- Northeast Ozone Transport Corridor regulations
- Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium regulations
System components consist of P-801-VOC Primer, Pecora-Deck 802 FC Base Coat, Pecora-Deck 804 FC Intermediate/Non-UV Top Coat, Pecora-Deck 806 FC/UV Top Coat and Pecora-Deck Self-Priming Additive. Standard colors include Stone Grey for the 804 FC Intermediate Non-UV Top Coat, and Stone Grey and Desert Tan for the 806 FC Top Coat.
The Pecora-Deck 806 and 806 FC Top Coats now have the added benefit of being field tintable. You can now produce virtually any color in the field through the use of Pecora's Universal Color Pack System. Forty (40) standard colors are readily available in any application – vehicular or pedestrian. Custom colors are also available.