LOT-QuantumDesign are pleased to announce their 2015 PPMS DynaCool workshop series in Europe.
The workshops are aimed at existing and prospective PPMS and DynaCool users and will provide plenty of networking and sharing of knowledge with other PPMS users throughout the day.
Topics will cover the measurement options, grouped into thermal, magnetics and electric and customisation of options and integration of user experiments in the PPMS and DynaCool.
Workshop Dates and Locations:
- Germany, Duisburg-Essen University: 15.06.2015
- The Netherlands, University of Amsterdam: 16 - 17.06.2015
- France, Versailles University: 18. - 19.06.2015
- Poland, International Laboratory of High Magnetic Fields, Wroclaw: 22. - 23.06.2015
- UK, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory: 24. - 25.06.2015
The PPMS DynaCool uses a two-stage Pulse Tube cooler to cool both the superconducting magnet and the temperature control system, providing a low vibration environment for sample measurements. Utilising a new approach to cryocooler equipment design, the PPMS DynaCool employs a unique 4He-based gas flow control system that gives you rapid temperature cycling and accurate temperature control.
Registration is free of charge and will include lunch and refreshments. As delegates places are strictly limited, early registration is advised. The agenda will be finalised shortly.
To register for the seminar, please complete the on-line registration form