Image Credits: e-Applied Ceramics
Applied Ceramics announced that the company has launched the thea new project “e-AppliedCeramics” that will sstimulate the development, growth, and competitive advantage of the sitself as a significant business in Croatia’s industrial market, further complimenting its competitive place within the European Union marketplace.
The primary objective of the project is to invest in advanced ICT solutions and equipment that will accelerate its business and production processes. In doing so, the project will help increase the company’s competitiveness and develop new competencies.
Achieving the objective and implementing the “e-AppliedCeramics” project will increase the sales of Applied Ceramics by the end of 2019 and open new jobs in the production and processing of high quality semiconductor components.
The ultimate beneficiaries of the “e-AppliedCeramics” project are employees, administration and management, customers, high school graduates, and the scientific research sector with which Applied Ceramics strives to expand strong partnerships.
- To develop and upgrade its ERP system ACID and purchase equipment
- To build a network of manufacturing CNC machines, purchase equipment and further educate employees
- To procure and implement programming and design software for laser cutting for the needs of the production process and to conduct employee training in the branch
- To modernize and upgrade control facilities for the production of industrial sapphire and to conduct employee training in the branch
- To digitalize and modernize the quality control department, chemical cleaning, packing and shipment of finished products (and to purchase software and specific equipment)
Total Project Value: 1,302,042.87 HRK / app 175,619 EUR / app 190,828 USD
The amount of EU incentives: 1,152,307.94 HRK/ app 155,423 EUR / app 168,883 USD