Flow Sciences has introduced their LEV III™ Local Exhaust Ventilation Hood designed to provide personnel protection during processes such as rotary evaporation, flash chromatography, and more. With the LEV III™, applications and equipment can be moved out of fume hoods to conserve energy and increase valuable lab space.
- SAFETY. The LEV III™ Series for process equipment provides safety from chemical vapors generated during processes such as flash chromatography, evaporation from rotary evaporators, and other process equipment applications.
- DESIGN. Using a similar design to powder containment enclosures, the LEV III™ Series was developed for vapors to be removed from the application and lab. Vapors are pulled to the rear of the enclosure, then up through plenums to keep laminar flow across the work surface and remove vapors effectively.
- PORTABLE DESIGN. This enclosure is lightweight which makes it easily movable as the dynamics of the laboratory space changes.
- PHENOLIC BASE. The chemically resistant phenolic base is dished to maintain spills and coated to protect the work surface from harmful chemicals.
- OPEN FACE OR DUAL HINGED FRONT SASH. For ease of loading and unloading equipment, the LEV III™ Series features a front sash that makes it simple to load equipment, then run the application either with an open face or with a very small face opening to save energy.
- GLASS OR ACRYLIC WALLS. Available with either laminated glass or acrylic panels, the LEV III™ can handle many applications and chemical use.
- STANDARD SIZES. The LEV III™ Series comes standard in 2’, 3’, and 4’ options to best fit your application. Custom options are also available.
For complete specifications for the LEV III™ Series, go to: https://bit.ly/2G8xIzU or Link to Video : https://youtu.be/0r3s36-JB90
Download PDF at: https://bit.ly/2B0JWrd