Soil Analysis Spectral Data Processing with the ASD FieldSpec®
This webinar focuses on processing spectral data for soil analysis utilizing the Malvern Panalytical ASD FieldSpec® 4 Hi-Res: High Resolution spectroradiometer.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Maapera Analytics overview
- Selection of the ASD FieldSpec 4 Hi-Res instrument
- How Maapera uses the FieldSpec 4 spectroradiometer
- Data collection software and why
- Worked with software development kit
- Automated data processing
- Web portal
- Processing spectral data with Python
- Sci-kit learn
- Data visualization
Preston Sorenson is the founder and Chief Scientist of Maapera, an environmental services company in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada). Maapera is focused on applying advanced sensing and computer automation technology to soil assessment and clean-up operations (i.e. Rapid Soil Analysis Systems). Preston’s experience in environmental consulting combined with his Doctoral research is what identified the potential for changing how soil analysis and remediation operations are done.
Register for event