Focus on XRF in Mining – High Intensity EDXRF
Benchtop EDXRF is widely used in the mining operations, even at remote locations, for fast elemental analysis of ores, minerals and rocks. The combination of the low infrastructure demand and high analytical performance of the latest benchtop XRF instruments, enables quick determination of operation strategies in mining locations where utilities are limited. Using EDXRF in at-line mineral processing operations offer quick and efficient steering in mineral beneficiation plants.
In this webinar, we will discuss the advantages of EDXRF technology for the requirements of the mining industry. We will present different solutions, including XRF instruments, reference materials and sample preparation methods.
Register for event
- Date: March 24 2020 - March 24 2020
- Time: 10:30 - 11:30 (GMT-05:00) Eastern [US & Canada]
- Event type: Webinar - Live
- Language: English
- Technology: X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Industry: Mining
Lieven Kempenaers - XRF Benchtop Business Development Manager
- Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to discover the possibilities of EDXRF analysis for mines and processing plants
- What will you learn?
- Attendees and viewers will learn how higher intensity analysis from a small footprint EDXRF spectrometer has been made possible. How this technology is solving analytical challenges for the mining industry