Battery technology is rapidly evolving – and manufacturers’ needs are evolving along with it. To achieve fast commercialization in this market environment, manufacturers must be able to optimize and maintain product quality – and for this, they need accurate data on production processes and materials, particularly those concerning the electrode components.
As the particle size and shape of electrode materials can affect the production process and performance of electrode components, we will show how both qualitative and quantitative particle shape information can lead to greater understanding of the performance of battery materials during our next webinar.
Register for event
- Measurement type:
- Particle shape
- Particle size
- Date: March 18 2020 - March 18 2020
- Time: 10:30 - 11:30 (GMT-05:00) Eastern [US & Canada]
- Event type: Webinar - Live
- Language: English
- Products: Morphologi 4
- Industry: Batteries / energy storage
Robert Taylor Ph.D. - Product Technical Specialist
- Who should attend?
- Anyone interested or working within the battery research & manufacturing industries, as well as the material characterization scientists
- What will you learn?
- ow particle shape can affect the production process and performance of battery materials
- How automated image analysis can be used to measure particle size and shape for electrode materials
- How the Morphologi 4 can be used to give both qualitative and quantitative particle shape information