This new control unit integrates a limit control and a process control in a space saving design to maximize bench space. The process control displays both the set-point and process temperature and uses the most modern control technology for high temperature stability.
The key features of the laboratory process temperature and limit control unit are:
- The Limit control allows the user to input a value that once reached will turn off the power to the load receptacles.
- The Limit control also displays either a Safe or Fail condition and requires a manual reset.
- Both the process and limit control have audible alarms and separate sensors.
- A bracket on the back of the control helps mount the control on a grid structure. Each load receptacle is rated at 7.5 A and the control can be ordered in either type J, K or T format.
The specifications of the control unit are:
|Range Type J:
||-200°C to 1200°C
|Range Type K:
||-200°C to 1370°C
|Range Type T:
||-200°C to 400°C
||0.1% of span, /- 1.0°C
||Cº or F° user selectable
||1°, 1.0° or 1.00°
||PID with Auto-tune algorithm,
Solid state relay
||0 to 149 °F / -18 to 65 °C;
0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
||1800 watts total resistive,
||6-1/4"H x 6"W x 7-1/2"D
The applications of the control unit are:
- Temperature control and limit of heating tapes, mantles, oil baths or any other resistive device
The accessories include:
- Type J thermocouples
- Type K
- Type T