The shakers from Glas-Col are economical and can be customized or automated for any vessel. Applications include micro-expressions for recombinant proteins and solution phase synthesis when a good mixture of heterogeneous solutions is needed. In solid phase chemistry the pulsation feature is highly useful for the full reaction of resins, and other materials. In cell culture Glas-Col's density in one plate is equivalent to four plates from other manufactures.
The key features of the scalable high-throughput micro expression shaker from Glas-Col are:
- Performs high or low speed mixing (orbital)
- Gives repeatable mixing results
- Uniform temperature
- 15 to 50? C range /-0.4°C , with new H-Bridge output
- Lexan front can be opened
- 24, 48 or 96-well deep well plates
- for other sizes consult the factory
- Micro-processor based control technology
- Speed 150 to 1200 rpm, Speed Display Resolution: 1 RPM, Speed Setting Increment: 10 RPM
- 4-line back-lit LCD display, Built-in digital timer (seconds: 1-60, minutes: 1-60, hours: 1-24)
- User selectable pulse profile (Pulses-per-minute: 1-100), ppm duty-cycle: 1-99 %
- Timer and Pulse mode may be combined.
- Communication port (USB)
- Fail Safe Mode to prevent speed fluctuations
- Membrane switch user interface (4-button)
The applications of the scalable high-throughput micro expression shaker from Glas-Col are:
- Micro-expressions for recombinant proteins
- Solution phase synthesis when a good mixture of heterogeneous solutions is needed.