The Mid-Range 3D Shaker offers the same convenient and consistent 3D shaking on the bench top as the 3D floor shaker. It mechanically shakes plastic vessels or glass ware for repeatable and reliable results. It can handle up to 40 lbs without the need to balance the load.
The key features of the mid-range 3D shaker are:
- Fits in fume hood to protect personnel from fumes. (Minimum 30"d x 36"l x 36"h for 2-liter sep funnels; 24"d x 72"l x 36"h for sizes up to 1-liter).
- Handles total loads up to 40 lbs without needing to balance load.
- "Lazy Susan" design allows 360° platform rotation for easy loading and unloading.
- Platform locks in place for added safety.
- Accommodates up to four 2l separatory funnels.
- Glas-Col's automatic venting separatory funnels available for added safety
- Motor: 1/4 hp continuous duty
- Electrical: power switch, circuit breaker, pilot light, 6 foot 3 wire cord, digital speed and countdown interval timers
- Electrical rating: 660A Size: 22"d x 17"w base dimensions
- Height to platform: 14"
- Octagonal platform: 19" across corners
- Load weight capacity: maximum 40lbs
- USB port can be used with LABNETIX software
- Mixing of various solutions
- EPA methods
- Extraction work
- Water testing
- Simulates hand shaking in 3D motion
- Funnel and flask holders
- LABNETIX software
- Separatory funnel
- Pressure release valve
- Snorkle stopper