The digital pulse mixer from Glas Col can perform high or low speed pulse orbital mixing for Sample Prep Work and most other applications. This unit can accommodate a wide range of racks, glassware, well plates or reactor blocks for repeatable accurate results.
The microprocessor-based control technology enables display of speed, multi-function timer, and pulse profiling. With the LabNetix software and the USB communications port, several units can be controlled through the personal computer.
The key features of the orbital digital pulse mixer are:
- Micro-processor based control technology, for control of DC brushless motors
- Speed 150 to 1500 rpm, Speed Display Resolution: 1.0 RPM. Speed setting increment: 10 RPM
- 4- line back-lit LCD display
- Offset: 0.070"
- Built in digital timer (seconds: 1-60, minutes 1-60, hours 1-24)
- Preset run times of 30,60,90 and 120 seconds
- User selectable pulse profile
- USB Communication Port
- User friendly membrane switch interface (4 button)
- Electrical: 5 ft, 3 wire grounded cord and on/off power switch.
- Load Capacity: Maximum of 8 lbs at lower speeds
- Size: 16"w x 18"d x 17"h
The applications of the orbital digital mixer are:
- Sample prep, food & beverage, solution phase synthesis when a good mixture of heterogeneous solutions is needed.
- In Solid Phase chemistry the pulsation feature is extremely useful for the full reaction of resins, and other materials.
- In cell culture Glas-Col's density in one plate is equivalent to four plates from other manufacturers.
- In the QuECHERS procedure, our systems are well adapted for the various vials associated with the method. Other applications include volumetric Flask, 96-well plates, test tube racks, micro reactors, gilson racks, cryogenic tubes
The accessories of the orbital digital mixer are:
- Hold down top
- Pad 250ml vol fl
- Pad 100ml vol fl
- Pad 25ml vol fl
- Pad 50ml vol fl
- Pad 500ml vol fl
- Pad 40ml EPA vials
- Pad 60ml EPA/50ml centrifuge