Hamamatsu’s C13054MA mini-spectrometer TF series is a polychromator designed in a thin, compact case that accommodates a driver circuit, image sensor, and optical elements.
The built-in high-sensitivity CMOS image sensor provides high sensitivity similar to that of a CCD camera, and even achieves low power consumption. In addition, the trigger function allows spectroscopic measurement of pulse emissions. This function can also be utilized for short-term integration. It is easy to acquire spectrum data by guiding measurement light inside a mini-spectrometer via an optical fiber and transferring the quantified results to a computer through the USB connection.
The C13054MA is provided with free evaluation software, with functions to draw graphs, acquire and save data, set measurement conditions, etc. In addition, the DLL function specifications are also disclosed, so that users can develop their own original measurement software programs.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Compact and thin case
- Trigger function
- Built in high-sensitivity CMOS image sensor provides high sensitivity comparable to that of a CCD camera
- Quartz transmission grating provides high throughput
- Highly precise optical characteristics
- USB bus powered feature eliminates external power supply
- Stores wavelength conversion factor in internal memory
- Can be installed easily in devices
- Suitable for Raman spectroscopy