Dow Corning Corporation, a leading supplier of silicone solutions, will feature innovations and products from its coatings and construction chemicals industry segments at the European Coatings Show March 31-April 2 in Nuremberg, Germany.
At the European Coatings Show, Dow Corning will offer:
- Resources to design for versatility: Dow Corning offers additives for solventborne, waterborne, solventless, and radiation cure systems. The additives are compatible with a wide array of binder systems and diluents. Many offer multiple benefits, and all are effective at low concentrations.
- Ability to achieve the best combination of performance, economy, and regulatory compliance: With Dow Corning’s diverse line of silicone resin, binder, and reactive intermediates, customers will meet a wide range of decorative, industrial, maintenance, and protective coating requirements.
- Improved performance, processing, and productivity: High-performance silicone and siloxane additives from Dow Corning can help produce better paints, coatings, printing inks, and overprint varnishes more easily and cost-effectively.
- Enabling technology platforms: Coatings and construction materials for manufacturers, which help customers innovate and grow businesses through differentiation.
- Various product offerings: Building materials protection products for paint and facade render, and stain-repellent applications for the construction chemicals market. Silane-, siloxane-, and emulsion-based water repellents for the protection of a variety of construction substrates.
Dow Corning representatives will be on hand in stands for Biesterfeld, Univar Europe, and Worlee to discuss cost-effective silicone solutions. For example, Dow Corning additives can be used to enhance the performance of paints, coatings, printing inks, and overprint varnishes. And Dow Corning resins can improve the resistance of decorative, maintenance, and other protective coatings to extreme temperatures, moisture, corrosion, adhesion, and weathering.
Visitors will also discover how Dow Corning’s penetrating low-VOC water repellents can be used to formulate water-based, water-repellent primers, paints, and coatings for porous construction materials.
The European Coatings Show will take place in conjunction with the European Coatings Congress from March 31-April 2, 2009, in Nuremberg, Germany.
Dow Corning offers a comprehensive selection of innovative silicon-based products for the coatings industry, plus a broad range of construction chemicals. In addition to materials, the company provides supportive services and solutions tailored to the specific business needs of these global industries. To learn more about Dow Corning’s full range of solutions, go to dowcorning.com.